Silk road cardigan
$ 610incl. all taxes and duties
Our first long cardigan, with arabic inspired ornaments, originally from the “Silk Road” Collection FW10. Contrasting detailing in the waist and on the sleeves made this a favourite from the start. Knitted in our silk- and merinowool blend. A classic.
All measurements in cm
Size & fit
Shipping & returns
- If you order before 12H (working day) the package will be shipped on the same day. If you order after 12am it will leave the next day (or next business day).
- We ship with DHL Express shipping. Standard delivery shipping cost is 10 Euro. There will be no additional import taxes on your order. We hope you will love everything that you order from us but if something isn’t quite right, you have 14 days after receiving it, to return it to us. We offer free return.
- As soon as the parcel has been shipped you will receive a message from DHL with information about tracking and delivery.
- European orders will usually be delivered within 2-3 days from the day you received your shipping confirmation. International orders will usually be delivered within 3-5 days from the day you received your shipping confirmation. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. If a delivery suffers a delay or an item happens to be out of stock, you will be informed by e-mail as quickly as possible.
- Any questions you might have concerning your delivery can be directed to Oleana customer service, [email protected].
The collaboration between Oleana and the designer Solveig Hisdal started late in the autumn of 1992. Subsequently, all Oleana’s new designs have been created by her.
For many years Solveig Hisdal also photographed all the models. Her daughter Trine Hisdal, who is a professional photographer, takes all our collection pictures.
Solveig Hisdal’s background is in graphic design, art and fashion design. In 1995 she won the “Scheiblers Honorary Award”. From the Norwegian Design Council, she and Oleana have received the award for Design Excellence six times.
In 2000 she was awarded the highly coveted Jacob Prize – Norway’s most prestigious award for design, crafts and architecture.
Solveig Hisdal is regarded as one of the best textile designers in Norway, and her signature is clearly visible in the Oleana collection, through her colourful and well-developed sense of ornamentation and shape.